.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

21 Day Fix Approved Snack



This is one of my all time favorite snacks EVER!! Just so happens to be approved for the 21 day Fix program too. I really think you will love it too. I use to think I couldn't eat yogurt with out having it flavored but now that I add cinnamon and my own fruits it's not only BETTER for you but it taste amazing.

Try this!! Promise you will love it.


This is what your portion can look like when doing the new program ... 21 Day Fix


1 Red Container - Protein 
1 Purple Container - Fruit 
1 Blue Container - Nuts 

I also added a tiny sprinkle of unsweetned coconut shreds and topped it all with cinnamon!! 

Cinnamon is FREE ... YAY!!

Lots of food .. and CRAZY SIMPLE!

ENJOY! Mix all together!! YUM

21 day fix portions, portion control, the nutrition plan, 21 day fix meal plan, snack ideas



portion control, nutriton, 21 day fix, snack ideas, the nutrition plan
The Final Product


No comments :

Post a Comment