.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Everyday!! Morning Detox Drink


morning detox drink, lose weight, warm lemon water


This is a quick post about a morning detox i've been doing the last three days and so far I'm loving how energized I feel. 

Drinking a cup of warm water first thing in the morning is beneficial because cold water must go through the process of warming up and doesn't have the same stimulating effects. Warm water triggers an immediate hydration process. This is how this Morning Detox Drink jumpstarts the lymphatic system. Lemon stimulates the lymphatic system to remove toxins accumulated in the lymph glands, colon, and bladder overnight. Lemon also helps to bring the body into a alkaline state which helps to calm chronic inflammation. 

Apple Cider Vinegar is also AMAZING!!!! I normally go for the organic but when I went to buy it they were out but thankfully I went back and they restocked and I was able to grab the Braggs ACV which is the best. 
This wonderful vinegar will treat bad breath, treat acid reflux, prevent indigestion, soothe a sore throat, brighten skin, decrease glue close levels, lower cholesterol and high blood pressure, and help with weight loss. 
Coconut oil can also positively affect our hormones for thyroid and blood-sugar control. People who take coconut oil also tend to have improvements in how they handle blood sugar since coconut can help improve insulin use within the body. Coconut oil can boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance. It increases digestion and helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.


morning detox drink, warm lemon water benefits, cleanse, morning cleanse, detox, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil

So here is the recipe and how I make my morning detox!! 


I start my morning first thing with my 5 am workout and as soon as I get done before I eat breakfast I make this detox. 

I grab a coffee cup and fill it with warm water. I normally fill with water and warm for a minute in the microwave with a spoon full of coconut oil. This allows the oil to melt in the water.

You will then add 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice and 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar 

Of course always try and go for the organic products!! 


You can always add in a little honey to sweeten it up or cayenne pepper for an extra metabolism boost. 


You will instantly begin to feel better in your energy levels and digestion. It's honestly not so bad and the more you drink it the more you will begin to love it. 

Just think of all of the health benefits!! 

ENJOY!


No comments :

Post a Comment